Children's Flonase Sensimist 24 Hour Allergy Relief Nasal Spray - .20 fl oz

In stock
SKU
0378937
$15.99
-
+

Usually ships in 1 business day

Warning Show Details

From the Manufacturer
Details

Item No. 0378937


Kids can enjoy more complete,* 24-hour non-drowsy allergy symptom relief with Children's FLONASE SENSIMIST Allergy Relief. It delivers a gentle mist so fine, your child might not even feel it. Unlike most syrups and tablets, Children's Flonase Sensimist is indicated to relieve nasal congestion.* It also relieves itchy, watery eyes** commonly caused by pollen, mold, dust and pet dander. It is scent free, alcohol free and is virtually drip free. And because of its gentle mist, Children's Flonase Sensimist is kid-friendly for children ages 2 and up. *vs. single-ingredient antihistamines which do not treat nasal congestion. **Children's Flonase Sensimist is indicated for itchy, watery eyes in adults and children 12 years of age and older.

  • Children's FLONASE SENSIMIST Allergy Relief provides your child with more complete allergy symptom relief because unlike most syrups, it also treats nasal congestion
  • Comes in a scent free, drip free gentle mist kids will barely feel
  • Helps block 6 allergic substances that cause your child's allergy symptoms, while most allergy medicines only block 1 (mechanism versus most over the counter (OTC) allergy pills)
  • Children's FLONASE SENSIMIST Allergy Relief acts on multiple inflammatory substances (histamine, prostaglandins, cytokines, tryptases, chemokines and leukotrines). The exact number and precise mechanism are unknown
  • Works at the source of where your child's allergies start
More Information
More Information
Product Name Children's Flonase Sensimist 24 Hour Allergy Relief Nasal Spray - .20 fl oz
Package Count 1
Container Type plastic bottle
Strength (Medicine) 0.0275
Strength UOM mg
Dosage 1
Country of Manufacture Singapore
Best For Allergies, Congestion
Ingredient Preference Alcohol Free
Allergy Option Fragrance Free
Prop 65 No
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Children's Flonase Sensimist 24 Hour Allergy Relief Nasal Spray - .20 fl oz
Your Rating
Directions

Read the Quick Start Guide for how to - shake vigorously before each use - prime the bottle - use the spray - sniff gently after each sprayClean the spray nozzle with a clean, dry tissueUse the product only once a dayDo not use more than directedAdults and children 12 years of age and olderWeek 1 - use 2 sprays in each nostril once dailyWeek 2 through 6 months - use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, as needed to treat your symptomsAfter 6 months of daily use - ask your doctor if you can keep usingChildren 2 to 11 years of ageThe growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Children should use for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief. Talk to your childs doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than two months a year. An adult should supervise useUse 1 spray in each nostril once dailyChildren under 2 years of ageDo not use

Safety

Tamper-Evident features for your protection. The product is packaged in a sealed plastic container. The bottle is housed within a plastic dispenser that prevents direct access to the bottle. Do not use if the container or any part of the plastic dispenser, including the dispenser bottom, is damaged or broken. Warnings: Only for use in the nose. Do not spray into your eyes or mouth. Do not use: In children under 2 years of age. To treat asthma. If you have an injury or surgery to your nose that is not fully healed. If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of the ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have or had glaucoma or cataracts. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking: Medicine for HIV infection (such as ritonavir). A steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash. Ketoconazole pills (medicine for fungal infection). When using this product: The growth rate of some children may be slower. Stinging or sneezing may occur for a few seconds right after use. Do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs. Remember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one. Stop use and ask a doctor if: You have, or come into contact with someone who has, chicken pox, measles or tuberculosis. Your symptoms do not get better within 7 days of starting use or you get new symptoms such as severe facial pain or thick nasal discharge; you may have something more than allergies, such as infection. You get a constant whistling sound from your nose; this may be a sign of damage inside your nose. You get an allergic reaction to this product; seek medical help right away. You get new changes to your vision that develop after starting this product. If you have severe or frequent nosebleeds. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use; keep out of reach of children; in case of overdose, get medicinal help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.

Recommendations
!