Children's Tylenol Cold, Cough, & Sore Throat, Bubblegum - 4 fl oz
Item No. 0378914
Intended for kids 4 to 11 years of age, Childrens Tylenol Cold + Cough + Sore Throat Oral Suspension provides temporary relief from a range of cold and flu symptoms, including minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, and cough. This kids cough medicine comes in a kid-friendly bubblegum flavor and is free of ibuprofen, alcohol, and aspirin. The formula also temporarily reduces fever. Each 5-milliliter dose contains 160 milligrams of the pain reliever and fever reducer acetaminophen and 5 milligrams of the cough suppressant dextromethorphan HBr.
- 4-fluid ounce bottle of childrens cold, cough, and sore throat medicine
- Temporarily relieves cold and flu symptoms, including minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, and cough
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Each 5-milliliter dose contains 160 milligrams of acetaminophen and 5 milligrams of dextromethorphan HBr
- Ibuprofen-, alcohol-, and aspirin-free formula
|Product Name||Children's Tylenol Cold, Cough, & Sore Throat, Bubblegum - 4 fl oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- shake well before using
- mL milliliter
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose otherwise, use age.
- remove the child protective cap and squeeze your childs dose into the dosing cup
- repeat dose every 4 hours, while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Weight (lb), Age (yr), Dose (mL)
- store between 20-25C (68-77F)
- Questions or comments call 1-800-458-1635 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
under 36 (lb), under 4 years, do not use
36-47 (lb), 4 to 5 years, 5 mL
48-95 (lb), 6 to 11 years, 10 mL
Attention use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg
Pain relieverfever reducer
Inactive ingredients anhydrous citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucrose, xanthan gum
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- skin reddening
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.