Zyrtec Children's Allergy Orally Disintegrating Tablets, Citrus, 10mg - 24 ct
Item No. 0378913
Give your child effective relief from allergy symptoms caused by hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies with Childrens Zyrtec Allergy Dissolve Tablets. This prescription-strength allergy medicine for kids provides 24-hour relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, and itching of the nose and throat. With 10 milligrams of cetirizine hydrochloride in each tablet, this childrens allergy medicine melts in the mouth with a kid-friendly citrus flavor. Intended for children 6 years and older, Zyrtec allergy tablets provide consistently powerful allergy relief for your kids allergies and can be taken with or without water.
- 24-ct. bottle of Childrens Zyrtec 24 Hour Allergy Dissolve Tablets for all-day allergy relief
- Kids allergy tablets relieve symptoms like runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose & throat.
- Each allergy tablet contains 10 milligrams of effective cetirizine hydrochloride antihistamine
- Give your child 24 hours of relief with this prescription-strength allergy medicine for kids
- These childrens allergy relief tablets melt in the mouth with a kid-friendly citrus flavor
|Product Name||Zyrtec Children's Allergy Orally Disintegrating Tablets, Citrus, 10mg - 24 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults and children 6 years and over one 10 mg tablet once daily do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
Adults 65 years and over ask a doctor
Children under 6 years of age ask a doctor
Consumers with liver or kidney disease ask a doctor
- Store between 20 to 25C (68 to 77F). Avoid high humidity.
- Questions call 1-800-343-7805 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Inactive ingredients: amino methacrylate copolymer, anhydrous citric acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, flavors, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium bicarbonate, sodium starch glycolate, sucralose
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use.