|Product Name||Children's Pepto Chewable Antacid Tablets, Bubble Gum - 24 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|Best For||Digestive Health|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Item No. 0304246
Pepto Kid's Antacid. When your child has stomach troubles, Pepto Kid's relieves heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach and upset stomach.
- MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF: Pepto Kids Antacid Chewable Tablets provide effective relief from acid indigestion, heartburn, sour stomach, and upset stomach
- BUBBLE GUM FLAVOR: Pepto Kids Antacid Chewable Tablets are safe, chewable, and taste like bubble gum
- FOR AGES 2 AND UP: Pepto Kids was created specifically for your children, to ease their acid-related tummy troubles. If you have any questions, be sure to ask your child's pediatrician
- HIGH QUALITY: As a part of the P&G family, Pepto Bismol has high quality standards for all our products
- 100 YEARS: Pepto Bismol has been a trusted brand for the treatment of upset stomachs for over 100 years
Over-the-counter digestive aids are now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
Do not exceed 25C. Preserve in well-closed containers. Find the right dose on chart below based on weight (preferred), otherwise use age. Repeat dose as needed. Do not take more than 3 tablets (ages 2-5) or 6 tablets (ages 6-11) in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than two weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.Weight (lbs.) under 24, age under 2 yrs, dose ask a doctor.Weight (lbs.) 24-47, age 2-5 yrs, dose 1 tablet.Weight (lbs.) 48-95, age 6-11 yrs, dose 2 tablets.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet): Calcium Carbonate 400 mg (Antacid). Inactive Ingredients: D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Povidone, Sorbitol, Sugar, Talc In each tablet: Calcium Carbonate 400 mg (Antacid)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than two weeks. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.