Item No. 0346606
Citracal Slow Release 1200 sugar free Calcium Carbonate and Citrate caplets are designed to provide the calcium and vitamin D3 you may not get enough of from the foods you eat each day. Calcium is an essential mineral needed for bone health.* Add Citracal Slow Release 1200 as part of your daily regimen to support strong bones.* Vitamin D3 promotes calcium absorption. Citracal Slow Release 1200 uses patented Slo-Cal Technology to slowly and continuously release calcium for efficient absorption. Our unique supplement contains a blend of 1200 mg of Calcium Carbonate and Citrate, 1000 IU of vitamin D3 and 80 mg of magnesium per serving to help achieve optimal bone health, defy bone aging and reduce the risk of Osteoporosis. Easy to absorb and gentle on the stomach, Citracal Slow Release 1200 should be taken with food. Citracal is the #1 Doctor and Pharmacist recommended calcium brand. So, whether you're 19 or 90, talk to your doctor about adding Citracal Slow Release 1200 to your diet and overall wellness and fitness regimen to help support bone health* Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Pharmacy Times Survey, 2020. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- DEFY BONE AGING: Citracal Slow Release 1200 is a sugar free calcium supplement; blending 1200 mg of Calcium Carbonate and Citrate per serving to help support bone health* as part of your overall wellness and fitness regimen; just 2 caplets a day
- IMPORTANCE OF CALCIUM: This essential mineral is needed for bone health*; Slow Release 1200 is made with Calcium Carbonate and Citrate
- WITH VITAMIN D3 AND MAGNESIUM: 1000 IU vitamin D3 helps to absorb dietary calcium*; also contains 80 mg of magnesium
- SLO-CAL TECHNOLOGY: Slowly and continuously releases small amounts of calcium and vitamin D3 for efficient absorption in one daily dose
- 1 CALCIUM BRAND RECOMMENDED: Citracal is the 1 Doctor & Pharmacist recommended calcium brand
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||Citracal Calcium + D3 Slow Release 1200 Coated Tablets - 80 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Sodium 5 mg -1%, Vitamin D 1000 IU 250%, Magnesium 80 mg 20%, Calcium (Elemental) 1200 mg 120%,
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Take 1 serving (2 tablets) once daily in the morning with food or as recommended by your physician, pharmacist or health care professional.
Calcium carbonate, calcium citrate, magnesium hydroxide, acacia, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium silicate, titanium dioxide (color), propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, magnesium stearate, inulin (oligofructose enriched), vitamin d3 (cholecalciferol).
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Due to the sustained release nature of this product, you should seek advice from your pharmacist about use with certain prescription medications. Do not use if printed foil seal is torn or missing.