Item No. 0367120
Children's Claritin 24 hour Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Grape Flavored Chewable Tablets offer 24 hours of allergy relief from sneezing and runny nose, watery eyes and itchy nose, throat or eyes. Claritin, an antihistamine, is made for indoor and outdoor allergies. For children ages 2+. Each Tablet contains 5 mg of loratadine. Chidlren's Claritin is the #1 Pediatritican recommended non-drowsy oral allergy brand.
- Children's Claritin is the #1 pediatrician recommended non-drowsy oral allergy brand.
- 24-hour non-drowsy allergy relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes and itchy nose or throat.
- Allergy relief for symptoms triggered by over 200 indoor & outdoor allergens like those from pets, pollen, dust, and mold.
- Claritin is an antihistamine so it hinders the cascade triggered by allergens.
- Easy-to-take chewable with kid-approved great taste.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Claritin Children's Allergy Relief Chewable Tablets, Non-Drowsy, Grape - 30 ct|
Adults and children 6 years and over chew 2 tablets daily, not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children 2 to under 6 years of age chew 1 tablet daily, not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours. Children under 2 years of age ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Loratadine (5 Mg). Inactive Ingredients: Aspartame, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, Fd&C Blue 2 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid.
Do not use: if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives. When using this product: drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic drinks; alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. Pregnancy/breast-feeding if pregnant or breast-feeding: if breast-feeding: not recommended; if pregnant: ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222).