Claritin 24 Hr Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief RediTabs, Prescription Strength, 10 mg - 30 ct
Item No. 0352640
Claritin RediTabs provide powerful, 24-hour, non-drowsy relief of your worst indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms, including sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes and itchy throat/nose. Claritin provides relief of symptoms that can be triggered by over 200 different allergens. Claritin is an antihistamine, so it hinders the cascade triggered by allergens. Easy-to-take because the orally dissolvable tablet melts in mouth and requires no water. For adults and children ages 6+. One tablet contains 10 mg of loratadine.
- Powerful, 24-hour, non-drowsy indoor and outdoor allergy relief
- 1 doctor recommended non-drowsy oral allergy brand.
- Relief of your worst symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes and itchy throat/nose.
- Orally disintegrating allergy tablet. No water needed. Melts in mouth. Orally dissolves up to 3x faster than any other tablet. Speed of dissolution does not imply speed of relief
- Easy-to-take 24-hour RediTabs contain 10 mg of loratadine per tablet
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Claritin 24 Hr Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief RediTabs, Prescription Strength, 10 mg - 30 ct|
|Container Type||blister pack|
Total Fat 0g 0% 65g, Saturated Fat 0g 0% 20g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg 0% 300mg, Sodium 0mg 0% 2400mg, Potassium 0mg 0% 3500mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g 0% 300g, Dietary Fiber 0g 0% 25g, Sugars 0g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0.0%, Vitamin C 0.0%, Calcium
|Best For||Itch Relief, Watery Eyes|
Place 1 tablet on tongue tablet disintegrates, with or without water. Follow these directions carefully. Do not attempt to push the tablet through the foil. 1. Peel back outer edge. 2. Gently push tablet out. 3. Place the tablet on tongue and close mouth. The tablet will disintegrate. Adults and children 6 years and over 1 tablet daily not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours. Children under 6 years of age ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease ask a doctor.
Loratadine (10 mg), inanhydrous citric acid, gelatin, mannitol, mint flavor
Do not use: if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product: do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.