Item No. 8012270
Claritin Liqui-Gels capsules provide powerful, 24-hour, non-drowsy relief of your worst indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms, including sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes and itchy throat/nose. Claritin provides relief of symptoms that can be triggered by over 200 different allergens. Claritin is an antihistamine, so it hinders the cascade triggered by allergens. For adults and children ages 6+. One capsule contains 10 mg of loratadine.
- Powerful, 24-hour, non-drowsy indoor and outdoor allergy relief
- 1 doctor recommended non-drowsy oral allergy brand.
- Provides relief of symptoms triggered by over 200 different allergens from pets, pollen, dust and mold. Claritin is an antihistamine so it hinders the cascade triggered by allergens
- Relief of your worst allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes and itchy throat/nose
- Contains 10 mg of loratadine per capsule
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Claritin 24 Hr Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Loratadine Liquid Gels, 10mg, - 30 ct|
Age 12+ years
|Country of Manufacture||Ireland|
Adults and Children 6 years and over 1 capsule daily not more than 1 capsule in 24 hoursChildren under 6 years of age ask a doctorConsumers with liver or kidney disease ask a doctor
Loratadine, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, FD&C Blue No.1, Gelatin, Glycerin, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polysorbate 80, Povidone, Purified Water, Sorbitol
Do not use: if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives. When using this product: drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic drinks; alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. Pregnancy/breast-feeding if pregnant or breast-feeding: if breast-feeding: not recommended; if pregnant: ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222).