Claritin Cool Mint Chewables - 24 ct

In stock
SKU
0384900
$21.99 On Sale for $18.74
-
+

Usually ships in 1 business day

Warning Show Details

From the Manufacturer
Details

Item No. 0384900


New non-drowsy Claritin Cool Mint Chewables. The only allergy product with relief of your worst symptoms, plus an immediate cooling flavor sensation. For adults and children ages 6+. One tablet contains 10mg of loratadine. Use as directed for same Claritin relief, now with cool mint flavor.

  • The only allergy product with relief of your worst symptoms, plus an immediate cooling flavor sensation. Use as directed for same Claritin relief, now with cool mint flavor.
  • CoolFusion(TM) technology
  • Non-drowsy, 24-hour relief of your worst allergy symptoms, including itchy throat
  • Provides relief of symptoms triggered by over 200 different allergens from pets, pollen, dust and mold. Claritin is an antihistamine so it hinders the cascade triggered by allergens
  • #1 doctor recommended non-drowsy oral allergy brand.*
More Information
More Information
Product Name Claritin Cool Mint Chewables - 24 ct
Package Count 24
Container Type box
Form Chewable
Strength (Medicine) 10
Strength UOM mg
Dosage UOM chew(s)
Flavor

Mint

Country of Manufacture Ireland
Prop 65 Yes
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Claritin Cool Mint Chewables - 24 ct
Your Rating
Directions

Chew or crush tablets completely before swallowingAdults and children 6 years and over - Chew 1 tablet daily not more than 1 tablet in 24 hourschildren under 6 years of age - Ask a Doctorconsumers with liver or kideney disease - Ask a Doctor

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Loratadine 10 mg (in each tablet)Inactive Ingredients: Aspartame, Citric Acid Anhydrous, colloidal silicon dioxide, FD&C Blue No. 1 aluminum lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol, menthol, microcrystaline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid

Safety

Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.

Recommendations
!