Item No. 0362041
Claritin tablets provide powerful, 24-hour, non-drowsy relief of your worst indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms, including sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes and itchy throat/nose. Claritin provides relief of symptoms that can be triggered by over 200 different allergens. Claritin is an antihistamine, so it hinders the cascade triggered by allergens. For adults and children ages 6+. One tablet contains 10 mg of loratadine.
- Powerful, 24-hour, non-drowsy indoor and outdoor allergy relief
- 1 doctor recommended non-drowsy oral allergy brand.
- Provides relief of symptoms triggered by over 200 different allergens from pets, pollen, dust and mold. Claritin is an antihistamine so it hinders the cascade triggered by allergens
- Relief of your worst allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes and itchy throat/nose
- Contains 10 mg of loratadine per tablet
Over-the-counter allergy medication is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Claritin 24 Hr Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Tablets, Prescription Strength, 10mg - 70 ct|
|Container Type||blister pack|
Adults and children 6 years and over 1 tablet daily not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours. Children under 6 years of age ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease ask a doctor.
Loratadine (10 mg). Purpose: antihistamine, incorn starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate
Do not use: if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product: do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away