|Product Name||Claritin 24 Hr Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Tablets, Prescription Strength, 10mg - 70 ct|
|Container Type||blister pack|
Item No. 0362041
Quickly relieving indoor and outdoor allergies, Claritin Allergy Relief dramatically reduces symptoms caused by allergy seasons. These powerful tablets provide fast-acting and effective relief from nasal congestion, sneezing, coughing and itchy, watery eyes. Each tablet is formulated to provide up to 24 hours of long-lasting relief. Includes 70 non-drowsy tablets.
- Powerful, 24-hour, non-drowsy indoor and outdoor allergy relief
- #1 doctor recommended non-drowsy oral allergy brand
- Provides relief of symptoms triggered by over 200 different allergens from pets, pollen, dust and mold. Claritin is an antihistamine so it hinders the cascade triggered by allergens
- Relief of your worst allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, itchy/watery eyes and itchy throat/nose
- Contains 10 mg of loratadine per tablet
Adults and children 6 years and over 1 tablet daily not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours. Children under 6 years of age ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease ask a doctor.
Loratadine (10 mg). Purpose: antihistamine, incorn starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate
Do not use: if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product: do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away