Item No. 0316530
Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser helps remove excess dirt, oil, and dead skin cells that can block pores and lead to breakouts. Designed to leave skin soft, smooth, and refreshed, this acne face wash is ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin. The oil-free formula of this deep pore cleanser contains smooth, round microscrubbers and creates a rich lather to gently clean without over-drying. It is suitable for daily use to cleanse away impurities, leaving skin feeling refreshed.
- 5.5-oz tube of Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser to gently cleanse acne-prone skin
- Daily face wash cleanses away impurities for skin that feels soft, smooth and refreshed
- This acne face wash works to remove excess dirt, oil and dead skin cells that can block pores
- It is made with smooth, round microscrubbers to effectively cleanse skin deep down to the pores
- Helps prevent acne and breakouts while also leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed
|Product Name||Clean & Clear Daily Pore Face Cleanser for Acne-Prone Skin - 5.5 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Wet your face and squeeze Daily Pore Cleanser into the palm of your hand. Mixing cleanser with water, massage into a lather. Cleanse face with gentle massaging motion. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry with towel. Recommended for daily use.Questions 877-754-6411 Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.CleanandClear.com
Water, propylene glycol, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, jojoba esters, sodium lauroamphoacetate, disodium lauroamphodiacetate, lauryl methyl gluceth-10 hydroxypropyldimonium chloride, sodium carbomer, glycol distearate, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, laureth-4, lactic acid, fragrance, tetrasodium EDTA, polysorbate 20, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.