Clean & Clear Oil-Free Deep Action Cream Facial Cleanser - 6.5 oz
Item No. 0038419
Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser helps remove dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying. Specially formulated to clean and refresh skin, this deep cleansing face wash contains salicylic acid acne medication and provides a cool, refreshing tingle as it cleans deep in pores. Its oil-free formula of works to effectively remove dirt, oil and even makeup and rinses clean so it won't clog pores. Suitable for everyday use, this cooling face wash is suitable for all skin types, including normal, oily and combination skin.
- 6.5-oz of Clean & Clear Oil-Free Deep Action Cream Facial Cleanser with salicylic acid
- Cooling face wash helps clean deep down to the pores to effectively wash away impurities from skin
- Its refreshing formula is designed to invigorate facial skin while removing dirt, oil and makeup
- Acne face wash cleanses and refreshes skin while rinsing clean so it won't clog pores
- Designed for acne-prone skin, its unique formula features salicylic acid acne medication
|Product Name||Clean & Clear Oil-Free Deep Action Cream Facial Cleanser - 6.5 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Wet your face and squeeze Deep Action cream cleanser into the palm of your hand. Whip cream in your hands, then apply all over face, especially to areas where excess oil builds up. For extra cleansing action, massage into skin with a washcloth. Rinse thoroughly with water. Pat dry with towel. Recommended for daily use, both morning and night, in the shower or at the sink.Questions 877SKIN411 Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.CleanandClear.com
Water, cetyl alcohol, PPG-15 stearyl ether, salicylic acid, polysorbate 60, steareth-21, potassium cetyl phosphate, xanthan gum, fragrance, menthol, disodium EDTA.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, immediately flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.