Item No. 0351329
Clear Eyes Triple Relief Eye Drops provide complete relief for dry, red, and irritated eyes. Clear Eyes Triple Relief Eye Drops contains enhanced moisturized lubricants to soothe and moisturize eyes (versus Clear Eyes Redness Relief and Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief). Clear Eyes Triple Relief Eye Drops calm irritated eyes, relieve redness and help to protect against further irritation. As the #1-selling brand of eye drops, Clear Eyes has provided consumers with a line of OTC eye drops for relief of a range of eye irritations. Clear Eyes Eye Drops are specially formulated to soothe a range of conditions including red, itchy, burning, gritty, irritated, and dry eyes. All Clear Eyes products provide up to 12 hours of soothing comfort. Clear Eyes products are FSA- and HSA-eligible in the U.S.
- Clear Eyes Triple Relief Eye Drops provide complete relief for dry, red and irritated eyes
- Enhanced moisturization contains lubricants to soothe and moisturize eyes versus Clear Eyes Redness Relief and Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief
- From the #1-selling eye drops brand
- Calms irritated eyes, relieves redness and helps to protect against further irritation
- Relieves redness and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Clear Eyes Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops - Triple Action Relief, 0.5 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Dry Eyes|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily
Active Ingredients: Hypromellose (0.20%). Naphazoline Hydrochloride (0.025%). Polysorbate 80 (0.50%). Zinc Sulfate (0.25%). Inactive Ingredients: Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride and Sorbic Acid
For external use only. ;Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. ;Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma. ;When using this product to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface replace cap after using overuse may produce increased redness of the eye pupils may become enlarged temporarily.;Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain you experience changes in vision you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.;Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. ;Tamper Evident: Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing.