Item No. 0036352
Clear Eyes Redness Relief Eye Drops provide relief from redness and irritation. Clear Eyes Redness Relief Eye Drops soothe and moisturize to relieve redness and relieve dryness and burning. Clear Eyes Redness Relief Eye Drops provide relief from irritation and help to protect against further irritations. As the Number One selling brand of eye drops (1), Clear Eyes has provided consumers with a line of OTC eye drops for relief of a range of eye irritations. Clear Eyes Eye Drops are specially formulated to soothe a range of conditions including red, itchy, burning, gritty, irritated, and dry eyes. All Clear Eyes products provide up to 12 hours of soothing comfort. (1) Based on units sold per IRI MULO+C, calendar years 2014-2019 and L52 weeks ending 7/12/20. Clear Eyes products are FSA- and HSA-eligible in the U.S.
- FAST ACTING - Provides up to 12 hours of soothing comfort. Includes (3) 1 fl oz sterile bottles.
- SOOTHES & MOISTURIZES Helps relieve dry eye symptoms due to activities such as extended screen use
- REDNESS RELIEF Formulated to relieve redness due to minor irritations, burning, and mild dry eyes and helps further protect against other irritants.
- CONVENIENCE - They fit perfectly in the medicine cabinet, your desk at work, your purse, care packages, and cars.
- HOW TO USE - To use, put one to two eye drops in the affected eye as needed throughout the day up to four times daily.
Contact lens solution is eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Clear Eyes Redness Relief Eye Drops, Soothes & Moisturizes - 1 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||South Africa|
|Best For||Dry Eyes|
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily
Active Ingredients: Glycerin (0.25%). Naphazoline Hydrochloride (0.012%). Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Borate.
For external use only. ;Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. ;Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma. ;When using this product to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface replace cap after using overuse may produce increased redness of the eye pupils may become enlarged temporarily.;Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain you experience changes in vision you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.;Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. ;Tamper Evident: Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing.