|Product Name||Clearasil Rapid Rescue, Deep Treatment Wash - 6.78 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Oil free|
|Allergy Option||Fragrance Free|
Item No. 0309190
Clearasil Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Wash is your one stop solution to open blocked pores and reduce pimple size and redness in as fast as 12 hours to give you a clear beautiful skin. The acne treatment face wash comes with Salicylic Acid Acne Medication that clears existing pimples and prevent future breakouts. Clearasil always provide deep cleansing by tackling pimples above and below the skin surface for rapid treatment. The acne face wash starts working instantly to deliver maximum strength medicine deep into pores so you can live a carefree life today and tomorrow. This face wash cleans, removes dirt and oil and is suitable for daily use. The acne cleanser keeps treating pimples even after use.How To Use: Apply Clearasil Rapid Rescue Wash on wet face. Massage gently onto neck and face with fingertips, avoiding the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Pat dry.Warning: Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time (if irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time).
- VISIBLE RESULTS IN 12 HOURS: Clearasil Rapid Action Face Wash reduces redness and pimple size in as fast as 12 hours, as when treating pimple, faster is better
- ACNE CONTROL: Acne Treatment face wash comes with Salicylic Acid Acne Medication that opens blocked pores to clear existing pimples and prevent new ones from forming
- DEEP CLEANSING: Clearasil tackles pimples above and below the skin surface to treat them from the root for a clear radiant skin in no time
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH: Acne wash starts working instantly to deliver maximum strength active deep into the pores; it cleanses, removes dirt and oil and is suitable for daily face wash to help clean and prevent acne
- TREATS EVEN AFTER USE: Clearasil is trusted for over 65 years and keeps treating pimples even after use
Over-the-counter skin care is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
Wet face. Dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. For best results, use twice daily.
Salicylic acid (2%). Purpose: acne medication. Inactive ingredients: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, cetearyl alcohol, laureth-3, glycerin, coconut acid, sodium isethionate, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, lavandula stoechas extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract, disodium edta.
For external use only. When using this product: avoid contact with the eyes (if product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water); with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur); if this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by your doctor); limit use to the face and neck. Stop use and ask a doctor if: skin or eye irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.