Clearblue Ovulation Tests, Advanced Digital - 10 ct
Item No. 0307335
The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test (Prueba de Ovulacion Advanced
- We want you to be satisfied Please call us with any questions or concerns at 1-800-321-3279. We are here to help.
- Easy to read, digital smiley face' results. Constant smiley for 2 days after peak fertility is identified.
- Typically identifies 4 or more fertile days to get pregnant(2) at least 2 more days than any other test
- Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the only test to accurately track 2 key fertility hormones
- Clearblue is #1 OB-GYN Recommended Brand(1)
|Product Name||Clearblue Ovulation Tests, Advanced Digital - 10 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Five important points (1) peak fertility (non-flashing smiley face) is displayed constantly for two days after it first appears. You do not need to conduct another test during this time. (2) Every womans cycles are unique, so the number of fertile days you see are personal to you. (3) If you started testing on the right day and you see more than 9 High Fertility days, you may wish to stop testing as its unlikely that you will see Peak Fertility this cycle. (4) Only test once a day until you see High Fertility. You must use the urine after your longest sleep for reliable results. (5) Do not remove the batteries from the holder. You will not be able to use it again after removing batteries.Read complete instructions before use.
1 test holder, 10 test sticks, and 1 English/Spanish insert.
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is not intended for contraceptive use and is not suitable if you have recently been pregnant, reached menopause, have polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or are taking certain fertility drugs. Keep out of the reach of children. This device is for home use. Do no reuse the test sticks. Store at 36°- 86° F (2° - 30° C). Do not freeze. For in vitro diagnostic use. Not for internal use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.