Pick-Up Date (MM/DD/YYYY)
    Pick Up Date

    Find a store

    Change Store Notice
    Changing your store will remove Rx items from your cart.
    Your Store: Select a store
    Shop by category

    CLIF Builder's 20g Protein Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter - 2.4 oz


    Available for purchase in-store only

    Max Qty 10

    Free pickup at store

    In Stock Edit Store

    Not available for pickup at store

    Out of Stock Edit Store

    Warning Show Details

    Roll over or click image to zoom in
    From the Manufacturer

    Item No. 0358568

    Make sure your protein bar works as hard as you do by choosing a Clif Protein Bar. Made with 20g of protein, the vitamins and minerals you need to boost protein metabolism, and carbohydrates for sustained energy, this protein bar is made to best serve you and everything you're work for. 35 percent organic ingredients.

    Features & Benefits:

    • Low glycemic
    • Great-tasting protein bar
    • Carbohydrates for sustained energy
    • 20g of high-quality protein
    More Information
    Product Name CLIF Builder's 20g Protein Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter - 2.4 oz
    Package Count 1
    Container Type other
    Flavor Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Country of Manufacture United States
    Serving Size 1 bar
    Calorie Count 270
    Nutritional/Supplemental Facts

    Total fat 8 g 12%, saturated fat 5 g 25%, sodium 310 mg 13%, potassium 210 mg 6%, total carbohydrate 30 g 10%, dietary fiber 4 g 16%, insoluble fiber 2 g sugars 20 g other carbohydrate 6 g protein 20 g 40%, vitamin a 30%, vitamin c 100%, calcium 25%, i

    Ingredient Preference Carb Aware, Kosher
    Allergy Option Gluten Free
    Prop 65 No
    Brand Description 0

    Soy protein isolate, beet juice concentrate, organic brown rice syrup, organic dried cane syrup, palm kernel oil, peanuts, organic rolled oats, organic soy protein concentrate, cocoa, vegetable glycerin, natural flavors, peanut flour, rice starch, inulin (chicory extract), cocoa butter, salt, organic flaxseed, organic oat fiber, soy lecithin, organic sunflower oil, vitamins & minerals: dicalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid (vit. C), tocopheryl acetate (vit. E), ferric orthophosphate (iron), beta carotene (vit. A), zinc citrate, phytonadione (vit. K1), biotin, niacinamide (vit. B3), calcium pantothenate (vit b5), potassium iodide, manganese gluconate, copper gluconate, sodium selenite, thiamin (vit. B1), chromium chloride, cyanocobalamin (vit. B12), sodium molybdate, folic acid (vit. B9),riboflavin (vit. B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit. B6).


    Contains soy and peanuts. May contain traces of dairy, wheat and tree nuts.

    Depth 2.3
    Width 6.3
    Height 0.85
    error icon !