Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner Spray, Bleach Free - 30 oz
Item No. 0341332
Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Spray cleaner has been proven to cut through dirt, grime and soap scum faster than the leading bathroom cleaner. It also kills germs commonly found in the bathroom such as Salmonella choleraesuis (Salmonella), Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Rhinovirus Type 37 and Influenza A virus (Hong Kong). This cleaner leaves behind no dull residue and is perfect for freshening and cleaning tubs, tile, toilets, sinks and cters. The Smart Tube technology insures you spray every stain fighting drop. Behind every sparkling clean bathroom, there is Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Spray.
- BATHROOM CLEANER: Make your bathroom sparkle with Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner in a spray bottle that cleans, disinfects and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: Quickly wipe away stains on most bathroom surfaces with a sponge or cloth as the spray penetrates and removes soap scum, dirt and grime
- BLEACH-FREE CLEANING SPRAY: Powerful spray in a bleach-free formula requires zero scrubbing to remove mold and mildew stains
- DISINFECTANT SPRAY: Smart Tube technology insures you spray every drop of this bathroom cleaner, no more tilting or transferring to get the last of your home cleaning supplies
- CLOROX HOUSE CLEANER: This bleach-free spray cleaner has dependable Clorox cleaning power to eliminate any bathroom surface mess
|Product Name||Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner Spray, Bleach Free - 30 oz|
|Container Type||plastic spray bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
To Clean Soap Scum Spray, wait a few minutes, wipe with sponge. Heavy soap scum or mildew buildup may need two cleanings. To Disinfect on Hard, Nonporous Surfaces such as glazed ceramic tile Spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 5 minutes, and rinse. To Remove Heavy Stains Spray 68 inches from surface until surface is thoroughly covered. Allow foam to deeply penetrate problem areas. Wipe with a wet sponge or cloth, and rinse. Heavy buildup may require longer contact time, or two cleanings.
n-Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18), dimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride 0.1375%, n-Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride 0.1375%. OTHER INGREDIENTS: 99.7250%.
Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or lung disease. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses. IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center immediately for treatment advice. PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not use or mix with bleach-containing products. To do so will release hazardous gases.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.