Clorox Disinfecting Bleach, Regular - 64 fl oz
Item No. 8015837
Clorox Disinfecting Bleach with CloroMax kills 99.9% of household germs and bacteria. America's #1 bleach brand cleans, disinfects, deodorizes, whitens and removes stains. Clorox Disinfecting Bleach whitens whites, keeps clothes whiter longer, and removes 70% more stains than detergent alone. Remove tough laundry stains from white clothes including red wine, grass, dirt and blood stains. It is safe to use in standard and HE washers. What's more, Clorox Disinfecting Bleach contains CloroMax Technology to protect household surfaces as it cleans, so stains won't stick and cleanup is easier. Clorox Disinfecting Bleach disinfects and deodorizes surfaces, killing 99.9% of mold and germs, including norovirus, flu virus, MRSA, E. Coli, and Salmonella left on household surfaces such as ctertops, floors, toilets and more. Discover the power of clean with Clorox Disinfecting Bleach.
- POWERFUL CLEANER: Keeps clothes whiter longer, disinfects 99.9% of germs (including norovirus, flu virus, MRSA, E. Coli, and Salmonella), plus, cleans and protects household surfaces
- DEODORIZER: Eliminate odor causing bacteria and help prevent the build-up of odors in your high efficiency and standard laundry machine with Clorox Disinfecting Bleach
- STAIN REMOVER: Get the whitest whites with this concentrated formula that is filtered three times to deliver the purest bleach to remove 70% more stains than detergents alone
- VERSATILITY: Fight tough stains on white clothes including grass, juice, dirt and blood, or use it on hard, non-porous household surfaces and items including ctertops, floors, trash cans and more
- LAUNDRY BLEACH: The #1 bleach of choice in America, Clorox Disinfecting Bleach with CloroMax Technology can be used in standard and washing machines and is great for everyday cleaning
|Product Name||Clorox Disinfecting Bleach, Regular - 64 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
For laundry, sort laundry by color and add detergent. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add 1/2 cup bleach to wash water. Add clothes and start wash. Ensure contact with bleach for 10 minutes. For sanitizing laundry, add 2/3 cup for standard machines and 1/3 cup for HE machines. For disinfecting and deodorizing, dilute 1/2 cup of bleach with 1 gallon of water. Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. For prolonged use, wear rubber gloves.
CONTAINS: Sodium hypochlorite and other ingredients.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DANGER: CORROSIVE. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15–20 minutes. IN EITHER CASE, CALL A POISON CONTROL CENTER OR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY FOR TREATMENT ADVICE. See back panel for additional precautionary labeling.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.