|Product Name||Clorox Disinfecting Bleach-Free Cleaning Wipes, Crisp Lemon - 75 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
It is an excellent product.I used the Clorox bleach wipes for years.
Item No. 0347538
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are triple-layered to clean, disinfect and remove allergens for 5x cleaning power and leave a fresh Crisp Lemon scent. Disinfecting Wipes clean and disinfect with antibacterial power that kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria that can live on surfaces up to 48 hours, including staph, E. coli, MRSA, salmonella, strep and Kleb. These all-purpose disposable wipes remove common allergens, germs and messes on surfaces like kitchen cters, bathroom surfaces and more. Wipes are safe to use on finished wood, sealed granite and stainless steel. Disinfecting Wipes are also great on non-food-contact surfaces in the home, office, classroom, pet area, dorm and locker room. Clean with bleach-free wipes to keep dirt and germs away and leave behind a clean Crisp Lemon scent. Ideal for use in offices, schools, daycare centers, restaurants, hotels and other commercial facilities.
- DISINFECTING WIPES: Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are triple-layered to clean, disinfect and remove allergens for 5x cleaning power and leave a Crisp Lemon scent.,
- ALL-PURPOSE WIPE: These all-purpose disposable wipes remove common allergens, germs and messes on surfaces like kitchen cters, bathroom surfaces and more.,
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: Wipes are safe for finished wood, sealed granite and stainless steel and on non-food-contact surfaces in the home, office, classroom, pet area, dorm and locker room.,
- DISPOSABLE WIPES: This 75-ct canister easily dispenses disposable antibacterial wipes that have a clean Fresh scent. Dispose of wipes according to manufacturer instructions.,
- NO BLEACH: Disinfect and deodorize with Clorox Disinfecting Wipes for a bleach-free, all-in-one cleaning alternative that's safe to use on toys and more.
Directions for Use It is a violation for Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To clean and remove allergens Wipe surface clean with this product. Let air dry. To disinfect and deodorize hard, nonporous surfaces Wipe surface use enough wipes for treated surface to remain visibly wet for 4 minutes. Let surface dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. For surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required. This product is not for use on dishes, glassware or eating utensils. Not for cleaning or sanitizing skin. Do not use as a diaper wipe or for personal cleansing. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes will not harm most surfaces including acrylic, sealed fiberglass, sealed granite and finished hardwood. Not recommended for use on unpainted wood and unfurnished, unsealed, waxed, oiled or worn surfaces. Test a small area first.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: n-Alkyl (C14, 60%; C16, 30%; C12, 5%; C18, 5%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride.0.184% n-Alkyl (C12, 68%; C14, 32%) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride.0.184% OTHER INGREDIENTS: 99.632% CONTAINS NO PHOSPHORUS
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMAN AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. CAUTION: Cases of moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For further information, call (800) 227-1860. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.