Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach, Rain Clean - 24 oz
Item No. 0312529
Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach is a powerful clinging gel that deep cleans and kills 99.9% of germs. This toilet cleaner destroys tough stains, eliminates odors, and leaves toilets sparkling with a refreshing Rain Clean Scent. Its unique dispensing nozzle easily delivers that cleaning power under the bowl rim. Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach is made with a non-abrasive formula that will not scratch surfaces and is safe to use in septic systems. The thick gel formula clings to the bowl's surface, delivering the trusted Clorox clean to all areas of the toilet. Get better bowl coverage and sparkling toilets with Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner.
- TOILET BOWL CLEANER: Clean and disinfect with Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaning Gel that kills 99.9% of bacteria and leaves your toilet sparkling clean
- DISINFECT: Powerful clinging gel destroys tough stains and kills germs to clean your porcelain toilet bowl, making it look shiny and new
- BLEACH TOILET CLEANER: This toilet cleaning gel with bleach eliminates odor causing bacteria with a special nozzle to deep clean under the bowl rim
- BATHROOM CLEANER: This cleaning gel delivers the trusted cleaning power of Clorox in a Rain Clean scent
- POUR, BRUSH, FLUSH: Easily dispense the non-abrasive gel formula with the wide nozzle to coat the inside of the bowl, scrub and let sit, then flush away the grime. Safe on septic tanks
|Product Name||Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner with Bleach, Rain Clean - 24 oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Best grout dealer everTried everything advertised to clean the shower floor grout. Nothing worked. Found a video on YouTube that compared three alternatives. Clorox toilet cleaner with bleach was the winner. Easy to apply to the grout, 15 minutes to do its work and was off with the shower. Next step will be to seal the grout.
To open, squeeze sides of cap where symbols indicate and twist counterclockwise one-quarter turn. Cap does not come off. To reseal, turn cap clockwise until tightly closed. Flush toilet before cleaning. Apply 6 ounces of toilet cleaner under and around rim to coat the inside of the bowl. Scrub the entire bowl with a stiff brush and allow to sit for 10 minutes to disinfect. Do not allow pets or children to access the toilet during this time. Flush toilet.
Sodium Hypochlorite 2.4%. Other ingredients: 97.6%.
Causes irreversible eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Do not get toilet cleaner in eyes, on skin or on clothing. For prolonged use, wear gloves. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep out of reach of children. Hazardous to humans and domestic animals.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.