Item No. 2194766
Codeage Hydrolyzed Multi Collagen Peptides Powder. Some say that collagen is magical. Others say that it's simply the glue that holds us together. What we know is that it can be found throughout the body, that our collagen contains 5 types all-in-one, and that it comes in a mega-sized pack! The protein powder in this formula is hydrolyzed to help make it easier to digest and absorb. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Collagen makes up a significant amount of all proteins in the body and can function to hold the body together. Collagen can be found in your hair, skin, nails, joints, muscles, and gut. What is Collagen? Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body which makes up a significant amount of all proteins in the body and can function to hold the body together. Collagen levels reduce with time and aging and may also play a role in digestive, bone, and joint health. Collagen can be found in your hair, skin, nails, joints, muscles, digestive system, bones, face, tendons, and even your blood vessels. Collagen plays a role in bone density, joints, hair, nails, gut function, and skin elasticity. The different types of collagen and their function: Type 1 collagen is the most abundant in the body and can be found in tendons, ligaments, organs, and skin (dermis). It forms the matrix of bones and is part of the GI tract. Type 2 is a nutrient-rich source of glucosamine, chondroitin, and what makes up connective tissue and cartilage. Type 3 makes up the extracellular matrix helping to keep our organs and skin together. It can play a role in skin elasticity and firmness. It is also part of our heart and muscle tissue, helping to form our blood vessels. Type 5 makes up the surface of our cells, our hair, and our placenta. Type 10 is part of the creation of new bones and cartilage and plays a role in our motion and joint health.
- Premium All-In-One Collagen Peptides With Organic Bone Broth: Codeage Multi Collagen Protein powder offers an all-in-one, premium collagen, and bone broth collagen powder supplement. It features a high-quality blend of 5 types of food sourced collagen peptides including grass-fed beef, free-range chicken, wild-caught fish, and eggshell collagens. This formula provides collagen Types I, II, III, V, and X as well as 18 amino acids all-in-one.
- High In Collagen, Low Calorie: One serving of Codeage multi collagen mix provides 9g of collagen, only 43 calories, and no carbs! Add a spoonful to any coffee, tea, smoothies, protein shakes, sauces, soups, baked goods, recipes, cold or hot drinks for a daily serving of collagen. Excellent for cooking, our formula mixes easily into any liquid. This unflavored collagen powder will not affect the taste of your food and beverages.
- 2 Months Supply: Each jar of this protein powder supplement offers 63 servings for more than a 2 months supply. This large pack format provides a high-quality collagen supplement at a great value. This hydrolyzed collagen powder contains types 1, 2, 3, 5 & 10 of collagen for women and men. Codeage powder collagen can be taken at any time of the day. Codeage Hydrolyzed Multi Collagen Powder Peptides is non-GMO, dairy, soy, and gluten-free as well as keto and paleo-friendly. This formula does not contain shellfish, fillers, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- Premium Ingredients: The quality of our ingredients and our large selection of unique formulas can help us contribute to the well-being of people around the world. We dedicate ourselves to developing modern nutritional solutions.
- High Quality: Codeage places the highest priority on product quality. All our products are manufactured in the USA in a cGMP facility and are third-party tested.
|Product Name||Codeage Hydrolyzed Multi Collagen Protein Peptides Powder - 20 oz|
|Container Type||plastic jar|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approx. 9g) Servings Per Container: 63 Amount Per Serving Calories 43 Sodium 50mg (2%) Protein 9g Multi-Collagen Complex 9,000mg Grass-Fed Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides (BSE-free), Organic Chicken B
|Best For||Bone & Joint Health, Hair Loss, Sensitive Skin|
|Allergy Option||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free|
|Brand Description||Based in Los Angeles, Codeage was founded to help people live a better life through natural nutritional supplements. Our ambition is to help provide a holistic environment to each of our customers. An environment where each of us can select their path. We feel the responsibility to provide a diverse set of options and a wide-range of choices. Our mission since inception was to follow our insatiable passion for nutrition and wellness. In doing so, we hope to inspire our customers on their wellness journey.|
Adults take 1-2 scoops of Codeage Multi Collagen with 8-12 ounces of water or your favorite beverage or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Multi-Collagen Complex: Grass-Fed Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides (BSE-free), Organic Chicken Bone Broth, Organic Beef Bone Broth (BSE-free), Wild-Caught Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides (Cod, Snapper), Egg Shell Membrane Collagen.Amino acid profile (average milligrams per serving): Alanine 780 mg, Arginine 660 mg, Aspartic Acid 500 mg, Glutamic Acid 880 mg, Glycine 2100 mg, Histidine 67 mg, Hydroxylysine 76 mg, Hydroxyproline 1021 mg, Isoleucine 134 mg, Leucine 256 mg, Lysine 322 mg, Methionine 77 mg, Phenylalanine 170 mg, Proline 1219 mg, Serine 292 mg, Threonine 159 mg, Tyrosine 45 mg, Valine 198 mg. Average milligrams per serving naturally occurring; absolute values may vary. Contains 8 of 9 essential amino acids. Not a significant source of protein. Collagen protein does not count toward the FDA recommended Percent Daily Value for protein because it lacks one essential amino acid: tryptophan. Packaged by weight, not volume. Settling may occur.Contains: Fish (Cod, Snapper), Egg.