Item No. 0384921
Compeed Advanced Blister Care Cushions 12 Ct Mixed Sizes Pads. This pack includes 6 medium cushions for heels, 4 small cushions for sides of foot, and 2 toe patches. Great for blisters on hands, fingers, feet, heels and toes. Compeed uses hydrocolloid, a moist wound healing dressing, designed to help your skin heal faster. The active gel pads absorb excess liquid from the wound, and a have thick cushioning that redistributes pressure from the blister to deliver instant pain relief. They are form fitting with tapering edges, and fit like a second skin. They are waterproof, hypoallergenic, breathable, durable and flexible, so they can stay in place for several days, even during showers and exercise. The cushions are designed to create an optimal healing environment, while protecting blisters from dirt, water, germs and bacteria, to help blisters heal naturally.
- ADVANCED BLISTER CARE: One pack includes 6 medium, 4 small, and 2 toe patches; Great for blisters on hands, fingers, feet, heels and toes; Unlike ordinary bandages and plasters, Compeed active gel pads offer superior performance and improved comfort.
- INSTANT PAIN RELIEF: Provides 10X more pain relief than ordinary bandages; Relieves rubbing, pressure and friction caused by new shoes, high heels, sweaty socks, walking, hiking or running long distances.
- FASTER HEALING: Heals 20% faster than ordinary bandages; Compeed blister pads act like a second skin, creating a moist healing environment while protecting blisters from dirt, water, germs and bacteria, helping blisters heal naturally.
- LONG LASTING PROTECTION: Stays in place 50% longer than ordinary bandages, even after showers and exercise; Compeed blister cushions are form fitting, waterproof, hypoallergenic and breathable, and help prevent and protect hot spots and blisters.
- DISCOVER THE COMPEED ADVANTAGE: Try Compeed, which has one of the highest user satisfaction in blister care, and see how it compares to other products you use to prevent and treat painful blisters.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Compeed Advanced Blister Care Cushions, Mixed Sizes - 12 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||Denmark|
|Ingredient Preference||Oil free|
|Allergy Option||Latex Free|
1. Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils. 2. Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side. 3. Apply cushion firmly over the blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down. 4. Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note May stay in place up to several days) 5. To remove cushion do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin. If desired baby oil or warm water can be used to ease removal.