Item No. 0349818
Compeed Mixed Sizes Advanced Blister Care Cushions, Pack of 10
- ADVANCED BLISTER CARE: Pack includes 4 medium pads for heels, 4 small cushions for side of foot, & 2 toe patches. Our cushions offer improved comfort vs. other plasters & bandages.
- INSTANT PAIN RELIEF: Relieves rubbing, pressure, & friction caused by new shoes, high heels, sweaty socks, or running long distances. Our active gel pads are great for blisters on hands, toes & heels.
- LONG LASTING PROTECTION: Compeed Blister Cushions help prevent & protect hot spots & blisters. Unlike ordinary bandages, our cushions stay in place for up to days, even after showers & exercise.
- FASTER HEALING: Compeed Blister Cushions act like a second skin, creating a moist healing environment while protecting blisters from dirt, water, germs & bacteria, helping blisters heal naturally.
- DISCOVER THE COMPEED ADVANTAGE: Try Compeed Blister Cushions & see how they compare to products from brands like Band-Aid, Dr. Scholl's, Moleskin, Spenco, KT Tape, Nexcare, & Dr. Frederick's.
Foot care treatments are eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Compeed Blister Cushions, Assorted Sizes - 10 ct|
|Container Type||blister pack|
|Country of Manufacture||Hungary|
1. Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils. 2. Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side. 3. Apply cushion firmly over the blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down. 4. Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note May stay in place up to several days) 5. To remove cushion do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin. If desired baby oil or warm water can be used to ease removal.
Diabetics and those with poor circulation or fragile skin should not use this product. Do not reuse. If redmess or swelling occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not use on any infected area. If blister condition persists, see your doctor. Do not use on children under 2 years of age. For medical emergencies seek professional help.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.