Item No. 0308992

Compound W Wart Remover Fast-Acting Liquid, 0.31 fluid oz, 1 Bottle

Compound W Wart Remover Fast-Acting Liquid, 0.31 fluid oz, 1 Bottle

$11.49

Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours

Details

Remove warts painlessly and easily with Compound W Liquid Wart Remover. Start by identifying common plantar warts on the bottom of the foot. Apply Compound W with the easy to use brush, included with the .31-ounce bottle, and let it dry. With daily applications, warts will come off of the skin naturally and painlessly.

Features & Benefits:

  • Safe and effective
  • Fast acting liquid
  • Convenient brush applicator
  • Maximum strength
  • No 1 pharmacist recommended brands
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 16.33ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Product Weight 0.31 fluid oz
Unit Price $37.06 per OUNCE Liquid (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 1
Product Weight 0.31
Product Weight UOM fluid oz
Restrictions Ages 18+
Container Type Bottle
Form Liquid
Indications Removing common and plantar warts
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Directions
Wash affected area.May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes.Dry area thoroughly.Using applicator, apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart.Let dry.Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients, Salicylic Acid 17% ww,Inactive Ingredients, alcohol, camphor, castor oil, collodion, ether, ethylcellulose, hypophosphorous acid, menthol, polysorbate 80.

Safety
For external use only. Do not use On irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened. On moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes. If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation When using this product. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes. Avoid inhaling vapors. Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists. Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire and flame. Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.