Item No. 0084275

Photo of Compound W Wart Remover, Maximum Strength, Fast-Acting Gel, 0.25 oz (7 g)

Compound W Wart Remover, Maximum Strength, Fast-Acting Gel, 0.25 oz (7 g)

$11.49

Availability: Out of Stock

Details

Compound W Wart Remover is effective, easy to use and safe. Its fast acting maximum strength gel is pharmacist recommend as the number one wart remover. Compound W works well to remove both common and plantar warts. The convenient no-drip formula allows for targeted application and fast painless removal of unsightly warts.

Features & Benfits:

  • Painlessly removes common and plantar warts
  • No. 1 Pharmacist recommended
  • No drip formula
  • Safe, effective and easy to use
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 35.05ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Height 5.6 inches
Width 2.9 inches
Depth 1.2 inches
Product Weight 0.25 oz
Unit Price $11.49 per EACH Gel (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 1
Depth 1.2
Width 2.9
Height 5.6
Product Weight 0.25
Product Weight UOM oz
Container Type Box
Form Gel
Model 37513758507
Indications For the removal of common and plantar warts
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Salicylic Acid, Made in the USA
Directions
Wash affected area. May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry area thoroughly. Apply thin layer of the product to a bandage. Apply medicated bandage and position product over wart. Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
Ingredients
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (17% W/W). Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol (67.5%) V/V, Camphor, Castor Oil, Collodion, Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypophosphorous Acid, Polysorbate 80.

Safety
For external use only. Do not use on irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened. Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes. Ask a doctor before use if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes. Avoid inhaling vapors. Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists. Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire and flame. Cap tube tightly and store at room temperature away from heat. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.