Compound W Wart Remover, Maximum Strength, Fast-Acting Liquid - 0.31 fl oz

In stock
SKU
0336710
$7.49
-
+

Usually ships in 1 business day

Warning Show Details

From the Manufacturer
Details

Item No. 0336710


Compound W Wart Remover is effective, easy to use and safe. Its fast acting maximum strength liquid is pharmacist recommend as the number one wart remover. Compound W works well to remove both common and plantar warts. The convenient easy to use brush applicator allows for targeted application and fast, painless removal of unsightly warts.

Features & Benefits:

  • Painlessly removes common and plantar warts
  • Convenient brush applicator
  • No. 1 Pharmacist recommended
  • Safe, effective and easy to use
More Information
More Information
Product Name Compound W Wart Remover, Maximum Strength, Fast-Acting Liquid - 0.31 fl oz
Package Count 1
Restrictions Age 18+ years
Container Type box
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA, Salicylic Acid
Prop 65 No
Reviews 1
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Compound W Wart Remover, Maximum Strength, Fast-Acting Liquid - 0.31 fl oz
Your Rating
Customer Reviews

1 Item

Show per page
  1. Hate it
    i did as it says in the instructions. Covered it! To remove it hurt. I let it soak in water for more than 10 minutes. Somehow part of my skin came off. It only left me with a burnt scar. Plus I paid over $5 more than the price displaying here. Waste of money.

    Review by

    Posted on

1 Item

Show per page
Directions
Wash affected area. May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry area thoroughly. Apply thin layer of the product to a bandage. Apply medicated bandage and position product over wart. Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (17% W/W). Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol (21.2% V/V), Camphor, Castor Oil, Collodion, Ether (63.6%), Ethylcellulose, Hypophosphorous Acid, Menthol, Polysorbate 80.
Safety

For external use only. Flammability extremely flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat. Do not use: on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened, on moles, on birthmarks, on warts with hair growing from them, on genital warts, on warts on the face, on warts on mucous membranes such as inside the mouth, nose, anus, genitals, lips. Ask a doctor before if you have diabetes, poor blood circulation. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes, if product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: discomfort persists. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Other avoid inhaling vapors.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.

Recommendations
!