|Product Name||Compound W Wart Remover, One Step Plantar Foot Pads - 20 ct|
|Color Specs Tab||White|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
Item No. 0351806
Compound W Wart Remover is now available in one step pads. The 20 one step pads are a unique waterproof cushion that contains a maximum strength medication. The one step pads are recommended by pharmacists as the number one brand for wart removal. They have extra cushioning for superior comfort and can be reapplied every 48 hours. Convenient one step application. No. 1 Pharmacist recommended.
- Compound W Maximum Strength One Step Plantar Foot Pads easily and effectively remove uncomfortable plantar warts
- Cushioned and waterproof self-adhesive pads conceal, treat and protect plantar warts comfortably with concentrated salicylic acid
- Maximum strength wart remover without a prescription
- Compound W is #1 most trusted and dermatologist recommended brand for wart removal treatment National Consumer Panel 52 Week Data: 1/28/2018, 1/27/2019, 1/26/2020 and IQVIA Claim Substantiation Validation Statement, 12/11/18 - 11/30/19
- Compound W is Number One most trusted and dermatologist recommended brand for wart removal treatment (1) (1) National Consumer Panel 52 Week Data: 1/28/2018, 1/27/2019, 1/26/2020 and IQVIA Claim Substantiation Validation Statement, 12/11/18 - 11/30/19
Foot care treatments are eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
Wash affected area. May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry area thoroughly. Apply thin layer of the product to a bandage. Apply medicated bandage and position product over wart. Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (40%). Inactive Ingredients: Lanolin, Polybutene, Rosin Ester, Rubber.
For external use only. Do not use: on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened, on moles, on birthmarks, on warts with hair growing from them, on genital warts, on warts on the face, on warts on mucous membranes such as inside the mouth, nose, anus, genitals, lips. Ask a doctor before use if you have: diabetes, poor blood circulation. Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.