Coppertone Defend & Care Clear Zinc Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 - 6 fl oz
Item No. 0372452
Coppertone Defend & Care Clear Zinc Sunscreen SPF 50, Lotion, 6 fl oz.
- Defend your skin against the sun's rays with this sunscreen that helps maintain vibrant, healthy-looking skin.
- This clear zinc formula offers advanced invisible protection, leaving no white residue behind and delivers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Water resistant (80 minutes).
- Won't clog pores or cause breakouts and you can enjoy smooth, soft skin.
- Apply whenever your day takes you outside, on your morning commute, running errands, or spending a day at the beach with friends and family.
- This pack includes one 6-fluid-ounce SPF 50 sunscreen lotion bottle.
|Product Name||Coppertone Defend & Care Clear Zinc Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 - 6 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Defend & Care|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Shake well before each use Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureReapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m., wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, children under 6 months Ask a doctor
Active ingredients Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 4.5%, Zinc Oxide 9.7% Inactive ingredients water, dicaprylyl ether, glycerin, polyester-27, styrene/acrylates copolymer, trilaureth-4 phosphate, cetearyl alcohol, beeswax, dimethicone, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, benzyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and as a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.