Coppertone Defend & Care Ultra Hydrate Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50 - 5 oz
Item No. 0371946
Coppertone Defend & Care Ultra Hydrate Sunscreen Spray SPF 50, 5 oz.
- Stops up to 98% of damaging UV rays. Defend your skin against the sun's rays with this sunscreen that helps maintain vibrant, healthy-looking skin.
- Nourish your skin with antioxidant, Vitamin E, and moisturize with an ultra-hydrating formula.
- Keep your pores clear and avoid breakouts with this specially-designed sunscreen that delivers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and is water resistant (80 minutes).
- Apply whenever your day takes you outside, on your morning commute, running errands, or spending a day at the beach with friends and family.
- This pack includes one 5-ounce SPF 50 sunscreen spray.
|Product Name||Coppertone Defend & Care Ultra Hydrate Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50 - 5 oz|
|Container Type||spray bottle|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|
|Skin Tone||All Skin Tones|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Shake well before useApply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureDo not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to face Use in well-ventilated areas Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2p.m., wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, children under 6 months Ask a doctor
Active ingredients (To Deliver) Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 9%, Oxybenzone 2% Inactive ingredients SD alcohol 40-B (40.3% v/v), isobutene, isohexadecane, isododecane, dimethicone, VA butyl maleate/isobornyl acrylate copolymer, C13-15 alkane, tocopherol (vitamin E), ascorbyl palmitate, fragrance
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and as a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.