Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Continuous Spray, SPF 50 - 5.5 oz
Item No. 0372430
Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Water Resistant Spray SPF 50, 5.5 oz.
- From the #1 pediatrician recommended brand. Protect your child's skin from harmful UV rays with this dermatologist-tested and pediatrician-recommended sunscreen brand.
- Continuous spray works at any angle for maximum coverage and delivers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Water-resistant (80 minutes), this formula stays on strong when kids play so it won't run into eyes and sting.
- Perfect for a trip to the beach, outdoor sports, and playing in the yard, this sunscreen is convenient for everyday use.
- This pack includes one 5.5-ounce SPF 50 sunscreen spray.
|Product Name||Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Continuous Spray, SPF 50 - 5.5 oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|
|Skin Tone||All Skin Tones|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Shake well before useApply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureDo not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to face Use in well-ventilated areas Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2p.m., wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, children under 6 months Ask a doctor
Active ingredients Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 5% Inactive ingredients sd alcohol 40-B (72.6% v/v), acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, stearoxythrimethylsilane, glycerin, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, tocopherol (vitamin E), fragrance, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A palmitate), caprylic/capric triglyceride
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and as a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.