Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Lotion, Tear Free, SPF 50 - 8 fl oz
Item No. 0382861
Coppertone Kids SPF 50 Tear Free Lotion (8 Fluid Ounce)
- From the #1 pediatrician recommended brand. Protect your child's skin from harmful UV rays with opthalmologist-tested, dermatologist-tested, and pediatrician-recommended sunscreen brand.
- Water-resistant (80 minutes), this moisturizing formula helps prevent dryness and won't sting or irritate your child's eyes or skin.
- Hypoallergenic and gentle formula with zinc oxide is free of fragrances, oil, and dyes, while delivering broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Perfect for a trip to the beach, outdoor sports, and playing in the yard, this sunscreen is convenient for everyday use.
- This pack includes one 8-fluid-ounce SPF 50 sunscreen lotion bottle.
|Product Name||Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Lotion, Tear Free, SPF 50 - 8 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Shake well before each use Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureReapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m., wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, children under 6 months Ask a doctor
Active ingredients Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Zinc Oxide 14.5% Inactive ingredients water, propylene glycol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PEG-12 dimethicone crosspolymer, triethoxycaprylylsilane, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, ethylhexyl palmitate, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, sodium chloride
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and as a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.