Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50 - 0.5 oz
Item No. 0339864
Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50, .46 oz.
- From the #1 pediatrician recommended brand. Protect your child's skin from harmful UV rays with this dermatologist-tested and pediatrician-recommended sunscreen brand.
- Water-resistant (80 minutes), this formula stays on strong while your kids play and provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Designed to provide spot protection for exposed areas such as the ears, nose and face, this hypoallergenic sunscreen is also fragrance-free.
- Perfect for a trip to the beach, outdoor sports, and playing in the yard, this sunscreen is convenient for everyday use.
- This pack includes one 0.5-ounce SPF 50 sunscreen stick.
|Product Name||Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50 - 0.5 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Shake well before each use Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureReapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m., wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, children under 6 months Ask a doctor
Active ingredients Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6% Inactive ingredients ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, lauryl laurate, behenyl alcohol, bis-PEG-12 dimethicone beeswax, isopropyl myristate, C20-40 alkyl stearate, synthetic beeswax, tocopherol (vitamin E), polyethylene, sorbitan Oleate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, stearoxy dimethicone, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and as a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.