Item No. 0368533
#1 Pediatrician recommended sunscreen brand. Playing outside is a lot more fun when your little ones are protected with Coppertone Pure & Simple Baby Tear Free Mineral Based Sunscreen Lotion. Protect your baby's skin from the sun with this gentle and hypoallergenic sunscreen that's dermatologist-tested and free of fragrance, PABA, oils, dyes and oxybenzone. Stays on strong in the water (water resistant 80 minutes). Delivering broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, this sunscreen is mild and won't irritate skin. Apply to your baby's skin whenever the fun takes you outside, whether it's a day at the beach or playing by the pool. Water resistant (80 minutes). This pack includes one 6-fluid-ounce SPF 50 sunscreen lotion bottle. Use and reapply as directed.
- Voted most trusted Sunscreen brand based on the 2020 BrandSpark American Trust Study.
- #1 Pediatrician recommended sunscreen brand. This Pure & Simple formula is tear free, mineral based and free of fragrance, PABA, oils, dyes and oxybenzone.
- Protect your baby's skin from the sun with this gentle and hypoallergenic sunscreen that's dermatologist-tested. Stays on strong in the water (water resistant 80 minutes). Use and reapply as directed.
- Delivering broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, this mild sunscreen contains zinc oxide and won't irritate your child's skin.
- This pack includes one 6-fluid-ounce SPF 50 sunscreen lotion bottle.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Coppertone Pure & Simple Baby Sunscreen Lotion, Tear Free, SPF 50 - 6 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Pure & Simple|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, SPF|
|Allergy Option||Fragrance Free|
Shake well before each use. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply after 80 minutes of swimming, sweating, or immediately after towel drying. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m., and wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. For children under 6 months Ask a doctor.
Active ingredients: Zinc Oxide 24.08% Inactive ingredients: water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, isopropyl palmitate, butyloctyl salicylate, ethylhexyl isononanoate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, propylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, bis-octyldodecyl dimer dilinoleate/propanediol copolymer, dimethicone, ethylhexyl methoxycrylene, polyester-27, tea (camellia sinensis) leaf extract, giant kelp (macrocystis pyrifera) extract, sacred lotus (nelumbo nucifera) extract, triethoxycaprylysilane, beeswax, hydroxyacetophenone, PEG-12 dimethicone crosspolymer, tocopherol, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, sodium chloride
For external use only: Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces.