Coppertone Sport Continuous Sunscreen Spray, SPF 70 - 5.5 oz
Item No. 0372420
Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Continuous Spray SPF 70, 5.5 oz.
- Designed to stay on strong when you sweat, this high-performance sunscreen protects you from the sun with a durable and water-resistant formula. Use and reapply as directed.
- Continuous spray works at any angle for maximum coverage and delivers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Contains moisturizers and Vitamin E to refuel your skin's antioxidant defense.
- Depend on this tough sunscreen for outdoor activities where every moment counts, whether it's at the big game, the jobsite, running or cycling.
- This pack includes one 5.5-ounce SPF 70 sunscreen spray.
|Product Name||Coppertone Sport Continuous Sunscreen Spray, SPF 70 - 5.5 oz|
|Container Type||aerosol can|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|
|Skin Tone||All Skin Tones|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Shake well before useApply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureDo not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to face Use in well-ventilated areas Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2p.m., wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, children under 6 months Ask a doctor
Active ingredients Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6% Inactive ingredients SD Alcohol 40-B (63.5% v/v), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Glycerin, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and as a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.