Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30 - 3 fl oz
Item No. 0367713
Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30, 3 fl oz. Travel Size
- Designed to stay on strong when you sweat, this high-performance sunscreen protects you from the sun with a durable and water-resistant formula (80 minutes) that leaves a light, breathable feeling on your skin. Use and reapply as directed.
- Delivering broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, this sunscreen is water resistant (80 minutes) and won't run into your eyes and sting. Protects your skin from up to 97% of the sun's most damaging UV rays.
- Contains moisturizers and Vitamin E to refuel your skin's antioxidant defense.
- Depend on this tough sunscreen for outdoor activities where every moment counts, whether it's at the big game, the jobsite, running or cycling.
- This pack includes one 3-fluid-ounce SPF 30 sunscreen lotion bottle.
|Product Name||Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30 - 3 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|
|Skin Tone||All Skin Tones|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2p.m., wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, children under 6 months Ask a doctor
Active ingredients Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 8%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 6% Inactive ingredients Water, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycerin, Polyester-27, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Isododecane, Arachidyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Beeswax, Arachidyl Glucoside, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Fragrance
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and as a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.