Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 70 - 7 fl oz
Item No. 0366327
Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70, 7 fl oz.
- Designed to stay on strong when you sweat, this high-performance sunscreen protects you from the sun with a durable and water-resistant formula (80 minutes). Use and reapply as directed.
- Delivering broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, this sunscreen is water resistant (80 minutes) and won't run into your eyes and sting.
- Contains moisturizers and Vitamin E to refuel your skin's antioxidant defense.
- Depend on this tough sunscreen for outdoor activities where every moment counts, whether it's at the big game, the jobsite, running or cycling.
- This pack includes one 7-fluid-ounce SPF 70 sunscreen lotion bottle.
|Product Name||Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 70 - 7 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|
|Skin Tone||All Skin Tones|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2p.m., wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, children under 6 months Ask a doctor
Active ingredients Purpose Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 13%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6% Inactive ingredients Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Bis-Stearyl Ethylenediamine/Neopentyl Glycol/Stearyl Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Oleth-3, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and as a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.