Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50 - 1.5 oz
Item No. 0367715
Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Stick SPF 50, 1.5 oz. Travel Size
- Safeguard your skin from the sun's harmful rays with this dermatologist-tested sunscreen stick designed to provide spot protection for exposed areas like your ears, nose, and face. Use and reapply as directed.
- Made to stay on strong when you sweat, this glide-on, SPF 50 sunscreen won't run Into your eyes and make them sting.
- With a formula designed especially for active use, this hypoallergenic, fragrance-free sunscreen is water resistant (80 minutes).
- Depend on this tough sunscreen for activities where every moment counts, whether it's at the big game, the jobsite, running or cycling.
- This pack includes one 1.5-ounce sunscreen stick.
|Product Name||Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50 - 1.5 oz|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|
|Skin Tone||All Skin Tones|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2p.m., wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, children under 6 months Ask a doctor
Active ingredients Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6% Inactive ingredients ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, lauryl laurate, behenyl alcohol, bis-PEG-12 dimethicone beeswax, isopropyl myristate, c20-40 alkyl stearate, synthetic beeswax, tocopherol (vitamin E), polyethylene, sorbitan Oleate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Stearoxy dimethicone, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and as a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.