Item No. 5022013

Photo of Coppertone Sunscreen, Continuous Spray, SPF 50 6 fl oz (177 ml)

Coppertone Sunscreen, Continuous Spray, SPF 50 6 fl oz (177 ml)

$10.99
• Kids

Availability: Ships within 7-10 days

Details

Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Spray helps you protect your kids from the harmful rays of the sun. Its SPF 50 protects them from the effects of UVA/UVB rays without leaving their skin feeling sticky or greasy. Designed to help cover those hard to reach places. Spray is water resistant for 80 minutes of swimming.

Features & Benefits:

  • Quick and even coverage
  • Broad spectrum uva and uvb protection
  • Won't run into eyes and sting
  • Water resistant
  • Hypoallergenic
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 36.86ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Height 2 inches
Width 2 inches
Depth 7.25 inches
Product Weight 6 fluid oz
Unit Price $58.61 per QUART Spray (on regular retail)
Available Special Order
Package Count 1
Depth 7.25
Width 2
Height 2
Product Weight 6
Product Weight UOM fluid oz
Container Type Aerosol
Form Spray
Coverage SPF 30+
Model 46568811
Indications Helps prevent sunburn
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference SPF, Made in the USA
Allergy Option Hypoallergenic
Directions
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (4%), Oxybenzone (5%). Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. %72.7% V/V), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Glycerin, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride.

Safety
For external use only. Flammability flammable: do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees f. Do not use in the presence of a flame or spark. Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Other if product is swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center right away. May stain some fabrics. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children.