Coppertone Ultra Guard Sunscreen Continuous Spray, SPF 50 - 5.5 oz
Item No. 0372489
Coppertone Ultra Guard Sunscreen Continuous Spray SPF 50, 5.5 oz.
- Stop up to 98% of damaging UV rays with Coppertone ULTRA GUARD Sunscreen Continuous Spray. Protect your skin while in the sun with this broad-spectrum formula.
- Continuous spray works at any angle for maximum coverage and delivers UVA/UVB protection.
- Hypoallergenic spray and is water resistant (80 minutes).
- Apply whenever your day takes you outside, whether it's a picnic at the park, catching the big game, or working out in the yard.
- This pack includes one 5.5-ounce SPF 50 sunscreen spray.
|Product Name||Coppertone Ultra Guard Sunscreen Continuous Spray, SPF 50 - 5.5 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Shake well before useApply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureDo not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to face Use in well-ventilated areas Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2p.m., wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses, children under 6 months Ask a doctor
Active ingredients Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 5% Inactive ingredients SD alcohol 40-B (72.7% v/v), acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, stearoxythrimethylsilane, glycerin, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, tocopherol (vitamin E), fragrance, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A palmitate), caprylic/capric triglyceride
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and as a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.