Item No. 0354524
Relieve itchy skin and moisturize you skin with cortisone 10 maximum strength intensive healing formula with 24 hour moisturizing relief. Formulated with maximum strength hydrocortisone , the #1 itch medicine recommended by doctors, this anti-itch crme works fast to help stop itching and moisturize skin. This formula provides itch relief for hours and gets to work quickly. Maximum strength cortisone 10 intensive healing formula also contains seven moisturizers and vitamins a, c and e for soothing moisture that lasts all day. Stock up on 2-ounce tubes of cortisone 10 maximum strength intensive healing formula with 24 hour moisturizing relief so you always have moisture-rich itch relief on hand. 1% hydrocortisone is the maximum strength available without a prescription.
- Contains: one (1) 1-oz. Tube of cortisone 10 maximum strength intensive healing formula with 24 hour moisturizing relief
- Fast relief: this maximum strength itch crme relieves itching fast and lasts for hours
- Stop the itch sanity: cortisone 10 intensive healing formula contains maximum strength hydrocortisone, the #1 itch medicine recommended by doctors
- 24-hour miniaturization: this anti-itch crme features 7 moisturizers and 3 skin-nurturing vitamins for long lasting moisture
- Gentle formula: this intensive anti-itch formula is formulated to provide maximum strength itch relief in a gentle formula
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Cortizone 10 Anti-Itch Cream, Maximum Strength, Aloe - 1 oz|
Age 18+ years
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Itch Relief|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Adults and children 2 years of age and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone (1%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Jojoba Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Polysorbate 60, Stearamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Edta, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Beta-Glucan, Menthyl Lactate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Bht, Propylparaben.
For external use only. Do not use: in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes, do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor, do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few day sand do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor, rectal bleeding occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.