Cortizone 10 Intensive Healing Lotion for Eczema & Itchy, Dry Skin, Maximum Strength - 3.5 oz
Item No. 0306212
Eczema can cause annoying itch and irritation. Cortizone 10 Intensive Healing Eczema Lotion is specially formulated to temporarily relieve the itch associated with eczema while the moisturizing formula helps nourish skin. It contains maximum strength itch medicine you can get without a prescription, 7 intensive moisturizers, and Restora - a botanical and vitamin complex designed specifically to soothe and help nourish eczema-affected skin. It is dermatologist tested, fragrance free, and hypoallergenic. Cortizone 10 Intensive Healing Lotion for Eczema is also accepted by the National Eczema Association. Stock up on 3.5-ounce tubes of Maximum Strength Cortizone 10 Intensive Healing Eczema Lotion so you always have effective relief on hand. 1% hydrocortisone is the maximum strength available without a prescription.
- Contains: One (1) 3.5-oz. tube of Cortizone 10 Maximum Strength Intensive Healing Lotion for Eczema
- FAST, LASTING RELIEF: This lotion is for relief of itching associated with rashes, minor skin irritation and inflammation due to eczema
- STOP THE ITCHSANITY: Cortizone 10 Eczema Lotion contains maximum strength hydrocortisone, the #1 itch medicine recommended by doctors
- 7 INTENSIVE MOISTURIZERS: Cortizone 10 Anti-Itch Lotion for Eczema features 7 moisturizers plus vitamins A, C & E to hydrate eczema-affected skin
- APPLICATION: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Cortizone 10 Intensive Healing Lotion for Eczema & Itchy, Dry Skin, Maximum Strength - 3.5 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone (1%). Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Bisabolol, Boswellia Serata Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Dextrin, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-60, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.
For external use only. Do not use: in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes, do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor, do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few day sand do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor, rectal bleeding occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.