Depend Fit-Flex Incontinence Underwear For Women, Maximum Absorbency, L - 28 ct
Item No. 8013836
Depend for Women Underwear with Maximum Absorbency are specially made to fit the shape of a woman you won’t find with bulky adult diapers. This comfortable, breathable, slip-on style incontinence underwear features oval-cut leg openings while FIT-FLEX Protection with more LYCRA strands gives you a smooth, close-to-body-fit. Depend Maximum Absorbency incontinence underwear for women uses a thin, absorbent pad made of super absorbent polymers that draws wetness in, away from the skin, locking in urine and odors. All Depend incontinence products for women are latex-free and contain no lotions or fragrances.LYCRA is a trademark of INVISTA versus previous Depend for Women Underwear
Features & Benefits:
- Depend for Women Maximum Absorbency incontinence underwear features FIT-FLEX protection for a close-to-the-body fit while active and flexes with your legs.
- Depend for Women Underwear with Maximum Absorbency provides incontinence and sensitive bladder protection right where women need it most, with a super absorbent core and worry-free odor control.
- Depend for Women has an underwear-like waistband that is soft and comfortable with an oval-cut leg opening you won’t find with bulky adult diapers and provides sensitive bladder protection while active.
- Depend for Women Underwear is available in a soft peach color.
- Depends Underwear for Women with Maximum Absorbency are available in Small/Medium and Large, and XL sizes.
|Product Name||Depend Fit-Flex Incontinence Underwear For Women, Maximum Absorbency, L - 28 ct|
|Restrictions||170-260 lb, 38-50 in|
|Color Specs Tab||Peach|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
To avoid risk of suffocation, please keep plastic bags away from infants and children. Like most articles of clothing, underwear can burn if exposed to flame or other source of ignition. Bladder and bowel incontinence may be caused by a condition that can be medically treated. Please see your doctor for professional advice.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.