Item No. 0337033

Desitin Diaper Rash Cream, Rapid Relief, Creamy, 4 oz (113 g)

Desitin Diaper Rash Cream, Rapid Relief, Creamy, 4 oz (113 g)

$8.49

Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 3 business days

Details

Use the No. 1 pediatrician-recommended diaper rash product for irritated bottoms. Desitin Diaper Rash cream has a rapid-relief formula that works with the first application. The zinc oxide will help heal and prevent diaper rash. The soothing cream creates a protective layer on your baby’s bottom. It wipes off easily and is hypoallergenic. This product contains four ounces.

Features & Benefits:

  • Zinc oxide
  • Relief from first use
  • Helps heal, soothe & prevent diaper rash
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist-tested creamy formula
Reviews
Specs
Height 7.2 inches
Width 2.7 inches
Depth 1.7 inches
Product Weight 4 oz
Unit Price $33.96 per POUND Cream (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 1
Depth 1.7
Width 2.7
Height 7.2
Product Weight 4
Product Weight UOM oz
Container Type Tube
Form Cream
Model 254375
Indications Treating and preventing diaper rash
Country of Manufacture Canada
Ingredient Preference Dermatologist Tested
Allergy Option Hypoallergenic
Directions
Change wet and soiled diaper immediately. Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime. Store at room temperature, 20 degrees c to 27 degrees c (68 degrees f to 80 degrees f). Use with infants, children and adults.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (13%). Purpose: Skin Protectant. Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Beeswax, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.

Safety
For external use only. Do not use: do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.