Item No. 4824364

Desitin Diaper Rash Paste, Maximum Strength, Original, 16 oz (1 lb) 454 g

Desitin Diaper Rash Paste, Maximum Strength, Original, 16 oz (1 lb) 454 g

$19.99

Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 3 business days

Details

When a diaper rash cream is just not strong enough, try Desitin Diaper Rash Paste, an original, maximum-strength product that can soothe and promote healing. This formula contains a maximum level of zinc oxide and is thicker than cream. Apply to form a protective barrier that will soothe and promote healing. Desitin is a No. 1 choice of pediatricians and parents. Contains 16 ounces.

Features & Benefits:

  • Original paste
  • Maximum level of rash-fighting ingredient
  • Helps heal, soothe & prevent diaper rash
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist-tested creamy formula
Reviews
Specs
Height 3.2 inches
Width 3.6 inches
Depth 3.6 inches
Product Weight 16 oz
Unit Price $19.99 per POUND Cream (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 1
Depth 3.6
Width 3.6
Height 3.2
Product Weight 16
Product Weight UOM oz
Container Type Tube
Form Cream
Model 048975
Indications Treating and preventing diaper rash
Country of Manufacture Canada
Ingredient Preference Dermatologist Tested
Allergy Option Hypoallergenic
Directions
Change wet and soiled diaper immediately. Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime. Store at room temperature, 20 degrees c to 27 degrees c (68 degrees f to 80 degrees f). Use with infants, children and adults.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (40%). Purpose: Skin Protectant. Inactive Ingredients: BHA, Cod Liver Oil, Fragrance, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Talc, Water.

Safety
For external use only. When using this product: do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.