Item No. 0034110
The #1 choice of pediatricians and parents, Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Paste works to effectively treat and help prevent diaper rash discomfort. Made with 40% maximum-level zinc oxide, this rich, thick diaper rash cream soothes and relieves on contact by sealing out wetness and protecting chafed skin due to diaper rash. Dermatologist- and pediatrician-tested, it is clinically shown to protect baby's delicate skin for 12 hours. The hypoallergenic formula of this diaper rash treatment is gentle enough for daily use and is free of parabens, phthalates, dyes, and soap. Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Paste provides 5-in-1 action to treat, heal, protect, soothe and prevent diaper rash, for healing you can see and relief your baby can feel.
- 4-oz tube of Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Paste with 40% zinc oxide
- Rich, thick diaper rash cream works on contact to treat and prevent diaper rash discomfort
- Made with 40% maximum-level zinc oxide, it immediately forms a protective barrier on baby's skin
- This diaper rash treatment provides relief by sealing out wetness and soothing chafed skin
- Dermatologist- and Pediatrician-tested, it is clinically shown to protect baby's skin for up to 12 hours
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Desitin Diaper Rash Paste - Maximum Strength, 4 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Dermatologist Tested, Paraben Free|
Change wet and soiled diapers promptlyCleanse the diaper areaAllow to dryApply paste liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolongedOther InformationStore at 20C to 25C (68F to 77F)May stain clothingQuestions Call toll-free 800-720-3843 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Active Ingredient:Zinc Oxide 40% PurposeSkin ProtectantInactive Ingredients:Petrolatum, Cod Liver Oil, Lanolin, Glycerin, Beeswax, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Fragrance, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc
For external use only When using this product Do not get into eyes Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.