Dial Complete 2-in-1 Moisturizing & Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash, Pearl Essence - 7.5 fl oz
Item No. 0371752
Dial Complete 2 in 1 Foaming Hand Wash is unlike any other hand wash Created with an innovative formula that delivers a luxurious foam, this foaming hand wash gently washes away dirt and bacteria, while moisturizing hands leaving them touchably soft and smooth. Even after repeated washing
- 2 in 1 BENEFIT: This 2 in 1 moisturizing and antibacterial formula contains 2x moisturizing ingredients and kills 99.99% of bacteria encountered in household settings.
- RICH, CREAMY LATHER: Experience the luxurious foam with Dial Complete 2 in 1 hand soap for rich, creamy lather that your hands will love.
- SOFT, SMOOTH HANDS: Soft, smooth hands, even after repeated washing Dial Complete 2 in 1 helps maintain skin moisture by providing lightweight hydration for smooth feeling, supple skin.
- TOUGH BUT GENTLE: This antibacterial formula with 2x moisturizing ingredients is tough on bacteria but gentle on your skin.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into DRY hands 2. Lather vigorously in DRY hands for at least 20 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water. Remember: Pumping soap into dry hands saves energy and water
|Product Name||Dial Complete 2-in-1 Moisturizing & Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash, Pearl Essence - 7.5 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Pump into DRY hands. Lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Active Ingredient...PurposeBenzalkonium Chloride 0.115%..............Antibacterial Inactive IngredientsAqua (Water Eau) Lauramidopropylamine Oxide Glycerin Cetrimonium Chloride Cocamidopropyl Betaine Trideceth-9 Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose DMDM Hydantoin PEG-9 Myristamidopropylamine Oxide PEG-5 Isononanoate Zinc Sulfate Parfum (Fragrance) Sodium Chloride Dimethyl Lauramine Tetrasodium EDTA Alcohol Dimethyl Myristamine Hydrolyzed Pearl Maris Sal (Sea Salt) CI 42090 (Blue 1) CI 17200 (Red 33).
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.