Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash, Soothing White Tea - 7.5 oz
Item No. 0394190
Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash Soothing White Tea and its foaming formula is gentle on skin and helps your hands stay healthy, so you can be sure you're giving your hands a clean that's complete.
- RICH, CREAMY LATHER: Experience the luxurious, creamy foaming formula with Dial antibacterial foaming hand washes for your hands to love.
- PROTECT AGAINST BACTERIA: Kills 99.99% of Bacteria* (*Bacteria encountered in household settings)
- TOUGH BUT GENTLE: Formulated with antibacterial ingredients, Dial Complete is tough on bacteria but gentle on skin.
- FOR THE FAMILY: Pass on the Dial heritage to the hands you care about most. Formulated to be gentle on skin, even on the smallest hands.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Pump into DRY hands 2. Lather vigorously in DRY hands for at least 20 seconds 3. Rinse clean with water. Remember: Pumping soap into dry hands saves energy and water
|Product Name||Dial Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash, Soothing White Tea - 7.5 oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Pump into hands, wet as needed Lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau) Glycerin Lauramine Oxide Sunflowerseedamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate Cetrimonium Chloride Cocamidopropyl Betaine Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose DMDM Hydantoin PEG-9 Zinc Sulfate Citric Acid Parfum (Fragrance) Sodium Chloride Dimethyl Lauramine Tetrasodium EDTA Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract CI 42090 (Blue 1) CI 17200 (Red 33)
For external use only. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thorough with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Other using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.