Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap, Gold - 8 ct
Item No. 0327190
After more than 65 years, this icon, with its rich gold color and bracing scent, is the bar you can trust for deodorant protection and long-lasting clean.Feel fresh and clean all day with Dial antibacterial bar soap. This product has the power to block odors around the clock and also provides protection against bacteria. This pack of Dial Gold bar soap contains eight 4-oz bars and provides plenty for family use. Indulge in a rich, creamy lather for the perfect balance of feeling clean and moisturized. Get healthy feeling skin with Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap. The classic Gold fragrance you know and love won't just take you back in time it'll help your family create its own precious memories. The fresh scent and round-the-clock odor protection leaves skin feeling healthy and refreshed.
- BRAND HERITAGE: With its rich gold color and bracing scent, is the bar you can trust for deodorant protection and long-lasting clean.
- KILLS BACTERIA: Trusted antibacterial deodorant protection technology that kills odor causing bacteria long after you wash.
- ODOR PROTECTION: Round the clock odor protection to help you feel clean and fresh all day long
- MOISTURE BALANCE: Clean rinsing and hydrating formula for the perfect balance of clean and moisturized.
- CREAMY LATHER: Formulated to provide creamy, moisture rich lather that washes away bacteria without drying skin.
|Product Name||Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap, Gold - 8 ct|
|Container Type||carded pk|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
1. Lather in wet hands 2. Apply to hands or body 3. Rinse well
Active Ingredient Purpose Benzalkonium Chloride 0.10% ......................................... Antibacterial Inactive Ingredients: Soap Sodium Tallowate Sodium Palmate Sodium Cocoate Sodium Palm Kernelate Aqua (Water, Eau) Coconut Acid Palm Acid Palm Kernel Acid Tallow Acid Glycerin PEG-6 Methyl Ether Sodium Chloride Parfum (Fragrance) Tetrasodium Etidronate Pentasodium Pentetate CI 19140 (Yellow 5) CI 45350 (Yellow 8) CI 14700 (Red 4) contains one or more of these ingredients
For external use only. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thorough with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Other using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.