Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap, Spring Water, 4 oz - 8 ct
|Product Name||Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap, Spring Water, 4 oz - 8 ct|
|Skin Type||Combination, Dry, Oily|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Item No. 2152777
Indulge in a rich, creamy lather for the perfect balance of feeling clean and moisturized. Get healthy feeling skin with Dial Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap. Transform your shower into a fresh spring. Awaken your senses with the natural and refreshing scent of Spring Water that'll leave you with healthy feeling skin, plus a brisk scent the whole family will love. Cool and crisp, this bar soap delivers a clean as invigorating as a dip in a natural spring. With the Dial brand's long-lasting deodorant protection, you'll enjoy that clean, refreshed feeling all day.
- COOL & CRISP: This bar soap delivers a clean as invigorating as a dip in a natural spring. With Dial brand's long-lasting deodorant protection, you'll enjoy that clean, refreshed feeling all day.
- KILLS BACTERIA: Trusted antibacterial deodorant protection technology that kills odor causing bacteria long after you wash.
- ODOR PROTECTION: Round the clock odor protection to help you feel clean and fresh all day long
- MOISTURE BALANCE: Clean rinsing and hydrating formula for the perfect balance of clean and moisturized.
- CREAMY LATHER: Formulated to provide creamy, moisture rich lather that washes away bacteria without drying skin
Wet bar with water. Lather vigorously and wash skin. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.10% Inactive Ingredients: Soap Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate , Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Coconut Acid, Palm Acid, Palm Kernel Acid, Tallow Acid, Glycerin, PEG-6 Methyl Ether, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). Contains one or more of these ingredients
For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.